REPUBLISHING GUIDELINES FOR THE HARDHAT PROFESSIONAL
We don’t charge you for our content, we believe in a free flow of information. So unless otherwise noted, you can republish our articles online or in print for free. You just have to credit us and link to us, BUT you can’t edit our material or sell it separately.
Republishing guidelines, for print and online
- Unless you have express permission from the author, you can’t edit our material, except to reflect relative changes in time, location and editorial style. If you need to materially edit our content, please contact us.
- You have to credit our authors ideally in the byline. We prefer “Author Name”
- You have to credit The HardHat Professional — ideally at the top of the article and include our logo — with a link back to either our home page, The HardHat Professional or (preferably) the specific article URL on The Hardhat Professional website.
- If you have limited space, you can run the first few lines of the article and then say: “Read the full article on The HardHat Professional” with a link back to the article page on our site.
- You can put our articles on pages with ads, but you can’t sell our material separately.
- You have to confirm that you’re licensed to republish images in our articles. Some sources don’t allow their images to be republished without permission.
- You can republish individual articles, but you can’t systematically republish all of our articles. If that’s your aim, please contact us.
- Our articles are licensed under Creative Commons — Attribution/No derivatives, which explain the legal details. If you have questions, please contact us.