- This event has passed.
Industry Panel Discussion
April 11 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The Construction Management Foundation in collaboration with the Wits University School of Construction Economics and Management invites you to an industry panel discussion.
This discussion will focus on the current insurgence of “construction mafia” in South African construction projects. Projects worth over R25bn have been affected to date. The CMF will bring together stakeholders from business, government and academia to deliberate on these issues.
- Mr Terrence Mwase – Master Builders South Africa (MBSA)
- Mr Malusi Zondi – President at Federation for Radical Economic Transformation (FFRET)
- Mr Greg Mofokeng – CEO at Black Business Council in the Built Environment (BBCBE)
- Adv. Wayne Pacock – Advocate of the High Court of South Africa; Maisels Group
- Ms Nonkululeko Sindane/Mr Eric Manchidi – Board Members at Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB)
- Mr Webster Mfebe – CEO at South African Federation for Civil Engineering Contractors (SAFCEC)
- Prof. David Root – Head of School of Construction Economics and Management
- Ms Busisiwe Mpembe – Executive Chairman at the Construction Management Foundation
RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org by 9 April